Extend your morning skincare routine beyond oils, serums, and creams, with this tasty, frothy, pink adaptogenic latte! A beauty boosting drink featuring our unique Pink Stardust Adaptogenic Powder filled with rose, ashwagandha, and beetroot powder.
- 1 teaspoon Aladastra Pink Stardust powder
- ½ teaspoon Reishi mushroom powder
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoon honey or date syrup (any sweetener of choice will do)
- ½ cup warmed plant-based milk
- ½ cup hot water
Together these ingredients create an elixir that supports collagen, alleviates inflammation, and hydrates at a cellular level. Adding this drink into your daily morning routine will result in bright, clear, and even-toned skin in a short amount of time.
1. Mix Pink Stardust and Reishi powder in a cup of hot water and steer very well.
2. Warm the plant-based milk on a stove until desired heat.
3. Combine Pink Stardust mix, milk, nutmeg, cinnamon (keep a pinch aside for sprinkling), and honey into a blender*. Blend until the drink becomes extremely frothy and pink.
4. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top.
*You can use a milk frother instead of a blender if you don’t have one.
How does this drink work?
First, rose petals contain Vitamins A, C, E and B, which all can help relief stress and anxiety and promote emotional balance. Studies show that rose water can ease bloating, fluid retention and constipation and improve digestion, and promote healthy skin.
Moreover, ashwaganda contains chemicals that might help calm the brain, reduce swelling, lower blood pressure, and balance hormones. Since ashwagandha is traditionally used as an adaptogen, it is used for many conditions related to stress. Adaptogens are believed to help the body resist physical and mental stress.
Also, beetroot powder extend to supporting eye health, improved blood circulation, promotes healthy-looking skin, and boosts your immune system. Because of their high amounts of nutrients, beets are considered a superfood that detoxes the body.
Reishi is a medicinal mushroom that contains beta-glucans, a compound also know as antioxidant glucose molecules, that aids in the attraction of water from the environment to your skin. Also, Reishi is consisted by glucosamines, an amino sugar that builds connective tissues and collagen. This strengthens cell integrity and keeps the body hydrated, which means plump and youthful skin.
Finally, the beauty boost also comes from the biotin in the plant-based milk, especially if you choose pistachio or cashew milk and the anti-microbial honey.