What’s not to love about summer? Spending long days soaking up the sun on the beach, warm nights, delicious and maybe some guilty pleasure food, cocktails by the pool. One’s dream vacations! However, between those summertime fun times and places, there is no doubt that our skin took a beating and needs a major recovery to get back to a healthy state.
For us a rejuvenating bath soak is the perfect combination of muscle healing and skin recovery, as well as for spiritual elevation. Throughout history, baths have been enjoyed for their restorative benefits. As we certainly don’t want to sacrifice our fun in the sun during summer, we have created the perfect skin recovery recipe to get you that glow back!
Our Squeaky Clean Deep Cleansing Bath Soak & Scrub includes epsom, dead sea and Hawaiian black volcanic salts, active carbon, pure vitamin C and E and green clay. Filled with botanicals and essential oils, like tea tree, calendula flowers and bergamot, this bath soak stimulates the skin’s own renewal process and deeply hydrates while repairing and defending the skin against environmental stressors.
A treatment to detox, soothe, revitalize and renew your skin
Follow these simple steps for an easy and gentle skin recovery therapy:
- Sprinkle a generous amount of the Squeaky Clean Deep Cleansing Bath Soak & Scrub to warm running water.
- Soak for at least 20 minutes to allow our blend to be absorbed and work its magic.
- Use the salts to scrub the dead-skin off your body.
- Rinse and towel dry. Wrap yourself, cozy up and rest.
- When finished scoop petals, flowers and herbs with a strainer before emptying tub.
Tip: Drink water before, during and after the bath.
Our post-summer healing series, inspired by our unique Bath Soaks collection and their invigorating properties, will definitely turn your bathroom into a rejuvenating home spa.